About NP Food (S)
N.P. Foods (Singapore) Pte Ltd was founded on 1987 as an emerging seasoning manufacturing business, with operations covering only Malaysia and Indonesia. Today, N.P. Foods (Singapore) has grown to be one of the most renowned seasoning manufacturing company across South East Asia and had successfully expanded our business globally, penetrating overseas markets such as Middle-East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region.
At N.P. Foods (Singapore), we pride ourselves in our expertise of seasoning manufacturing as well as our vast global network enable us to gain a competitive advantage over our competitors in the industry, designing and producing seasonings that are dedicated for each overseas market.
N.P. Foods (Singapore) understand the utmost importance of Food Safety and Quality, hence in recent years we have achieved the following esteemed certifications and recognitions such as SQF2000 (HACCP/GMP) and FSSC22000, cementing our position as a leading pioneer in the Industry. Moreover, we are proud to be awarded with the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) with the prestigious Platinum award as a recognition for our efforts in maintaining our hygiene standards. We are also Halal-certified to provide the best for our huge customer base.
- “Passion of creating new seasonings, never fails to
Excite and lift, the spirit and quality of life“
- Never take the differences, in culture, religion or habits.
We strongly believe that a good taste unite the world.
From Asia Extending Through Out The World
- 1. Foundation
- Since 1987, we have established ourselves in heart of Singapore. Targeting on creating a strong foundation in the South East Asia region and bringing the taste of Japan to this region. In 1998, We expanded from a small unit at Soon Lee To now a more then 5,000 sqm of Office/Production facilities space at 1 Woodlands Link. With the capabilities of providing more than 6,000 metric tonnes annually, and still expanding. We also have subsidiary offices and production facilities in both Indonesia and Thailand to keep up with the high ongoing demand for their local unique market.
- 2. Expansion To Middle East & Africa
- Middle East and Africa is another huge market with a population of more then 1.5 Billion as recorded and is still growing. N.P Foods have been representing ourselves since the beginning of our establishment. We are expecting a huge growth in seasoning demands in this region. Hence, N.P Foods will further invest our resources in our current storage, production facilities and R&D for new products development in our pipeline to cater to the demands for this region.
- 3. Expansion Globally
- International business had always been the forte of N.P Foods Singapore. We have substantial knowledge of all international trades & procurement which includes SQF2000(HACCP/GMP), FSSC22000 (FOOD SAFTY SYTEM) and Halal Certification to support global logistic. With such good practice, certification, recognition, and factory expansion in the pipeline we are able to cater to the demand globally.
Establisment of N.P Foods
N.P. Foods (Singapore) Pte Ltd has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987, operation covering only Malaysia and Indonesia. We have become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, N.P Foods had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region.
Having vast knowledge in all aspects of Snack Food Processing as well as the differences in culture of the different region. N.P Foods have always been able to develop and produce seasonings suitable for each individual Market. As a food manufacturing company N.P Foods is “READY TO GO” global. N.P Foods makes no compromise in food safety and quality Therefore in 2002, we adopted SQF2000 (HACCP/GMP) and in 2017, FSSC22000 (FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM) making us one of the pioneers in the industry to obtain such prestigious recognition. In year 2015, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) awarded us with the prestigious Platinum AWARD for recognition of constantly maintaining our hygiene standards.
With our huge customer base, N.P Foods also equip ourselves with the right documentation such as Halal Certification like MUI, MUIS & CICOT, to comply to the requirements of different region.
- N.P Foods Singapore
- We uses the latest automation facilities for production. Decreasing human contact with the product to ensure that the bacteria are kept at minimum, and hygiene are maintain at optimum.
- N.P Foods Singapore
Quality Assurance Achievement
- We adopted SQF2000 (HACCP/GMP) and FSSC22000 (FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM), making us one of the pioneers in the industry to obtain such prestigious recognition. In year 2015, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) awarded us with the prestigious Platinum AWARD for recognition of constantly maintaining our hygiene standards.
「Passion For Creation」
A team of energetic and highly creative professional with strong Food Science background, our R&D team can also provide technical assistance. We do matching, improvements & developing new products according to customer’s requirements and regulations
We have substantial knowledge of all international trades & procurement which includes SQF2000 (HACCP/GMP), FSSC22000 (FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM) and Halal Certification to support global logistic. With our global sales network, we are able to provide seasoning modification suggestion and indepth knowledge on specific preference of a region
Admin Department （Accounts, Management,
Procurement, Logistic, Adminstration, Human Resource). Operation Department (R&D, Sales, Production, Warehouse). Management will oversees daily operation and adminstration activities.
「Investing In Future
We uses the latest automation facilities for production. Decreasing human contact with the product to ensure that the bacteria are kept at minimum, and hygiene are maintain at optimum. And we are incorporating advance technology into our facilities such as automation warehousing system and etc.